Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Summer Book Bucket List

Hello Friends,

The weather is getting warmer, and my TBR list is getting longer. With that said, here are my top 6 books on my summer reading bucket list!


1. Eleanor & Park - A story of two misfits and one extraordinary love.

Who doesn't love a good love story? I for one do! I also found out today that it has been optioned for a movie. I need to get to reading this book ASAP!

Goodreads rating: 4.22







2. Looking For Alaska- A story of a boy whose life is uneventful until one fateful day he meets Alaska. From that point on his life was anything but uneventful.

With a strong recommendation from a friend, and my love for John Green's writing...this book HAD to be on my summer bucket list!

Goodreads rating: 4.23


 3. Just One Day- A story of how 24 hours can transform your life.

I have heard a lot of good hype about this book. I also loved reading If I Stay but Gayle Forman, so I have no doubt this will be an enjoyable read for me. It will also give me an excuse to read Just One Year. :)

Goodreads rating: 4.09





 4. Where She Went- The follow up book to If I Stay.

I can't gush enough over If I Stay by Gayle Forman. The book had me smiling, laughing, crying, and hoping for more. I was so happy when I found out there was a second book. I am dying  to know what happens to Mia.

Goodreads rating: 4.17
 5. What I Thought Was True- A story of a swoony summertime romance.

I have very high hopes for this book after reading Huntley Fitzpatrick's book My Life Next Door. Also, how can you not want to read about a summertime romance during the summer?!

Goodreads rating: 3.78
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- A story of a girl who wakes up in a hospital bed not knowing how she got there.

Have you ever looked at a book cover and thought, "I need to read that book"? Well, that is what happened when I saw this cover. My thought to read this book was confirmed after reading the description. The book cover alone hooked me, and that's how it ended up on my summer book bucket list.

Goodreads rating: 4.13




Let me know if you've read any of these books, and which one was your favorite!

Until next time,

XOXO Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment