Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bachelorette Bracket

Have you all thought of making/filling out a Bachelor or Bachelorette bracket? If not, I highly encourage you to fill one out for Andi's season. Last season of the Bachelor, some of my co-workers and I had an office bracket for the show. It was a lot of fun to have a reason to root for contestants that you wouldn't normal cheer on. The bracket allowed for some friendly competition along with great Tuesday morning conversations in the office.

The participation in my work place has doubled from last season. I am ecstatic!

Here is my bracket.





















Jimmy Kimmel also gave his predictions about Andi's final four men. You can check that out here :
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-05-20-jimmy-kimmel-picks-josh-murray-1

For those of you who want to participate, here is the blank bracket. Week 1 names are the guys Andi chose on Monday for the premiere. Copy those on your bracket, and fill out the rest based on who you think is staying or going. Good Luck and let me know who you think the winner will be!

XoXo,

Hope






No comments:

Post a Comment